This policy explains what information we collect when you use Seraphim’s sites, services, mobile applications, products, and content (“Services”). It also has information about how we store, use, transfer, and delete that information.
In order to give you the best possible experience using Seraphim, we collect information from your interactions with our network. Some of this information you actively tell us (such as your e-mail address, which we use to track your account or communicate with you). Other information we collect based on actions you take while using Seraphim, such as what pages you access and your interactions with our product features (like favorites). This information includes records of those interactions, your Internet Protocol address, information about your device (such as device or browser type), and referral information.
We use this information to:
- provide, test, improve, promote and personalize Seraphim services
- fight spam and other forms of abuse
- generate aggregate, non-identifying information about how people use Seraphim services
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- Necessary cookies are required to enable the basic features of this site, such as providing secure log-in or adjusting your consent preferences. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.
- Functional cookies help perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.
- Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
- Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages you visited previously and to analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaigns.